- Asset Allocation
- Studies have shown the over 90% of your long-term return is not based on picking the best investments, but choosing the correct asset classes.
- The Four Bucket Approach to Wealth
- Monitoring and Asset Rebalancing
- In today's complicated and changing investment world, you cannot just; "set it and forget it." It is only by constant monitoring and proactive changes, when warranted, that you can achieve your long term goals.
- Tax Management
- Through the use of sophisticated tax loss harvesting strategies in conjunction with working with your tax professional, DWM seeks to generate positive after tax returns.
Our holistic approach to sculpting your financial future involves empathy and personalized advice to help you achieve your long-term life goals, and ultimately achieve financial peace of mind.
Drucker Wealth Management's advisors offer guidance in the field of financial planning, with a specific focus in the following areas:
- Goal Setting
- Sometimes the biggest challenge is figuring out what is it you want for your financial future. We help you prioritize what’s most important to you.
- Retirement Planning
- We help you answer the following questions: When can I retire? How much will I need? And how long will it last?
- Income Distribution Planning
- How do I create a sustainable, potentially increasing income? By developing a plan which DWM will assist in doing.
- College Funding
- Create strategies to afford your children and grandchildren the opportunity to attend the best college they can get into.
Securities and investment advisory services are offered exclusively through Hornor, Townsend & Kent, Inc.